Beth S. Slomine, Ph.D., ABPP – Co-Director, Center for Brain Injury Recovery, Director, Training and Neuropsychological Rehabilitation Services
Kristy Chao, MS, CCC-SLP, CBIS – Director, Residency Program
Elena Bradley, PT, DPT – Manager, Occupational Therapy
At the end of this presentation participants will know and understand:
1. Explain the core domains of MCH leadership,
2. The most common cause of morbidity and mortality in children.
3. That the type of injury received with trauma, and the associated disability profiles, are unique.
4. That cognitive and behavioral deficits are the most problematic long-term issues.
5. That prior development changes the impairments which are manifest after injury, and that this modifies the therapeutic approach.
Tuesday, March 10 at 9:00am to 10:30am
The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Building at 801 North Broadway, 812A
801 North Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205