Kennedy Krieger Institute Baltimore Running Festival Charity Team
201 Key Hwy, Baltimore, MD 21230
Kennedy Krieger Institute participates as a charity team at the Baltimore Running Festival. The funds raised from this event will support our rehabilitation programs, in which aggressive, innovative therapies help individuals with disorders and injuries of the brain and spinal cord recover. In addition, funds will support the training needs of patients with disabilities who participate in the event, through the purchase of adapted racing, training and therapy equipment. Team Kennedy Krieger is the perfect opportunity to get active and raise money for an important cause.
By registering FOR FREE with the Kennedy Krieger Institute team, you are committing to:
- Raise the fundraising minimum for your selected distance by 11:59 p.m. on October 31st.
- Fundraising minimums for each of the races are:
- 5K: $200 fundraising minimum
- Team Relay: $1,000 fundraising minimum ($250 for each member of the relay team)
- Half-Marathon: $250 fundraising minimum
- Marathon: $300 fundraising minimum
- BaltiMORON-a-thon: $350 fundraising minimum
- Virtual Racer: $100 fundraising minimum
Team members who achieve their minimum fundraising goal will receive:
- FREE registration for the Baltimore Running Festival event of your choice. (Not applicable to those who register to be a virtual racer for Kennedy Krieger Institute.)
- Great app to make fundraising easy.
- FREE carb-loading pasta party the evening before the race catered by Sabatino's.
- A participant goody bag with all kinds of cool stuff.
- Unlimited access to the Kennedy Krieger team hospitality tent in the Celebration Village to secure your belongings during the race.
- Use of the Kennedy Krieger Team tent as a meeting place for your friends and family.
- Morning coffee and post-race snacks and refreshments.
- Post-race after-party at a local restaurant.
- Fun and camaraderie with others on the Kennedy Krieger team.
- The knowledge that you raised funds to help the children and families of Kennedy Krieger Institute.
Saturday, October 19