About this Event
- WELCOMED PARTICIPANTS: All KKI and JHU staffs with an interest in brain injury across the lifespan are welcome to participate. Clinicians, Scientists and trainees from Neurology, Developmental Medicine, Neuropsychology, Psychiatry, Rehab Medicine, Anesthesia & Critical Care, Neonatology, Neurosurgery, Neuropathology, Pediatrics and Neuroscience across KKI and JHU are regular participants in this seminar series regarding.
- GUEST HOST: Alex L. Kolodkin, Ph.D., Charles J. Homcy and Simeon G. Margolis Professor, Solomon H. Snyder Department of Neuroscience Deputy Director, Institute of Basic Biomedical Sciences, Kavli Neuroscience Discovery Institute, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- LIST OF TOPICS & SPEAKERS:
“Emergent Role of the Lateral Habenula in Infant Social Behavior Circuits” with Maya Opendak, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Neuroscience, Kennedy Krieger Institute, Solomon H. Snyder Department of Neuroscience, Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine
“Cerebellar Evolution by Duplication and Divergence of the Cerebellar Nuclei” with Justus Kebschull, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering and Neuroscience, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Solomon H. Snyder Department of Neuroscience, Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine
“A Local Clock Mechanism in the Lateral Amygdala Coordinates Rhythmic Touch Sensitivity and Anxiety” with Qiang Liu, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Wu Research Lab, Department of Medicine, Neurology and Neuroscience, Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine
- CHAT INSTRUCTIONS: Unless otherwise indicated, the chat function is only for directing your questions to the speakers and not for real-time dialogue among audience members. Specifically, the host may choose to read the questions posed to the speaker at the end of the presentation. When you are asking a question, please write your name, affiliation and position as well as the question you have via chat.
- REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS: You have the option to register at the right of this screen or by contacting Peggy Squirewell directly at Squirewell@kennedykrieger.org, 443-923-9312 regarding this event. Promotional code not needed. Once you have chosen one ticket, continue to click until you receive an on-screen confirmation. Screen share and dial-in information will be sent to you as part of your confirmation email.